Friday, April 6, 2012

Sweet Reminders of Easter 2012

    As we go about our numerous wanderings during this dichotomous weekend of solemn reflection and wildly estatic celebrations, I am quietly reminded of two things:
 1. I worship a God that would rather die that spend eternity without me.
 2. I am free. Liberated and earth-shatteringly free. Free to receive this love. And free to love in return. Free from shame. And bought from guilt.


I am freed and loved.
And so are you.
This God is crazy about us. 


    Won't you come sit with me and enjoy these reminders as well?
    Have a festive Easter and remember this:
John 15: 13 (NIV): 
"Greater Love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends."



4 comments:

  1. Isn't his love mind blowing??? I love him so!!! Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2.  "I worship a God that would rather die that spend eternity without me"Deep words, and so true. Makes my heart warm at the thought

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmm
    I am FREE
    thanks for the reminder

    ReplyDelete