Monday, December 14, 2009

14 Sparse Nothings on December 14, 2009.




- I had my first all nighter last night. You'd think that after 3.5 years of college i would have gotten used to that by now. Spent my time getting excited and thinking about my Java class project and sweet nothings of a boy that lives >5,000 miles away...

- I thought it was weird that my college's commons building says "Happy Non-denominational holidays". It made me laugh - we are truly in a secular melting pot. Its a good thing, we have somehow learnt to all get along...

- There was a Christmas tree decoration thing going on outside the University Center... i happened to know the DJ. He asked me if i was going home to Naija. I replied in the negative. I am sad that am not going home, and yet am happy because i will be going to URBANA (its a non-denominational Univerisity campus fellowship happening in St. Louis, MO... YAY!!!)...

- My Supervisor, who is the PostDoc in the research lab i work in, corrected my semester report paper for my Independent Study. I feel slow when being corrected... yet i know i don't know everything and i need correction inorder to learn and grow...

- I decided to work on being a better observer and listener.. wish me luck... I love being oblivious and doing more of the talking than listening... it'll be hard...

- I need to figure out what is wrong with my tic-tac-toe program... the x is definitely cheating the o and i could get points taken off for a program that cheats _^_ ...

- I need to study for 4 finals at the same time as they are consecutive and stop blogging...

- I will start crying if my phylogenetic tree doesn't come back...

- Yay!!! Somehow one part of my tic-tac-toe program fixed itself... it now tells that a game is a tie.. instead of having a definite winner every single time which is statistically impossible.... progress is coming then....

- "I want your love, and your lover's revenge... me n u could write a bad romance" - Lady Gaga

- I reject it.... school will not kill me... Omo I need to reconsider this "The sky is not my limit but my takeoff thing"...

- I have been slowing down recently... One of my numerous mottos is to; "Strive for Perfection." Oooopsss while not forgetting that i am not superwoman!

- "Money slow to enter... Money quick to go... Money slow to enter... Where Money dey go... i dunno... i dunno..." - M.I (Story of my Life!!!)

- You should watch 'Gintama', its the coolest anime... so random and funny... makes me realize that life is beautiful even with the randomest of things... Watch it!!! Don't worry its not cheezy... my heart is too weak to take in those stuff nowadays... LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment